1. Application Time？:
Applicants who enroll in September each year must submit their applications between February and May of the year. Applicants who enroll in March each year must submit their applications between September and December of the previous year.
1. Copy or Scanned Copy of Passport
2. “Application Form for International Students in Chongqing University of Technology”
3. “Application Form for International Student President Scholarship in Chongqing University of Technology” (applicable to students applying for International Student President Scholarship of CQUT)
4. The Copy of the Certificate of the Highest Degree and the Transcript; HSK Transcript or Evidentiary Materials for Chinese Level (not required for students applying for all-English class)
5. Proof of Non-criminal Record
6. Certificate of Bank Deposit
7. Evidentiary Materials for Guardians of International Students under the Age of 18. The materials include: proof of guardianship (those who have the authorized guardianship must have the power of attorney issued by the guardian), proof of guardian’s income and proof of guardian‘s identity.
Notes for Application Materials:
1. All materials must be true and effective.
2. All application materials should be named and compressed in the specified format and sent to the designated mailbox (The naming format is: name-country-content). The application materials should be clear and easy to read, the picture information in the materials is required to be clear, not reversed, and no handwritten materials are accepted.
3. If there are non-Chinese and English materials in the application materials, please send them after the notarization of Chinese embassies or consulates abroad.
4. If there is a need to stamp the official seal in the above materials, it is necessary to stamp a valid official seal on the material issuing unit, otherwise it will be regarded as invalid information.
5. The bank deposit certificate shall not be less than 20,000 yuan.
6. Foreign students who are under the age of 18 and whose parents are not resident in China must have Chinese guardians or foreigners who have long lived in China.
3.Application and Admission Procedure:
（1）Submission of Application Materials:
The application materials can be mailed to the following address or sent to the email address:
Address: Management Division for International Teachers and Students, International Cooperation and Exchange Office, Chongqing University of Technology, No. 69, Hongguang Avenue, Ba’nan District, Chongqing, China
Tel: (023) 62563253
2. Review of Application Materials: CQUT will verify the authenticity of the application materials and the applicant’s qualifications. Once the fraud is found, the application will not be accepted.
3. On-campus Assessment: CQUT conducts assessments on the applicant’s academic performance, academic achievements, economic ability, academic background, and language proficiency, and determines the list of candidates to be admitted.
4. Publicity of the Proposed Admission List: CQUT will publicize the list of students to be admitted according to the regulations.
5. Approval of Higher Authority: CQUT presents the list of students to be admitted to the higher authority for approval.
6. Dispatch of Admission Notice : After the approval, CQUT will mail the “Admission Notice of Chongqing University of Technology” and “Application Form for Foreigners Studying in China” (referred to as JW202) to the applicant.
4.Enrollment and Registration
According to the set time specified in “Admission Notice of Chongqing University of Technology”, the applicant shall come to enroll and register with the “Admission Notice of Chongqing University of Technology”, “Physical Examination Record for Foreigners” and “Application Form for Foreigners Studying in China” (referred to as JW202).