◎ founded in 1985, formerly known as Sichuan Institute of Cuisine
◎ developed into “Sichuan Tourism University” in 2013, combining Sichuan Higher Institute of Cuisine and Sichuan Agricultural Management Cadre Institute
◎ multiple leisure and sports facilities, including rock-climbing ground, comprehensive training center, Chinese Tang ball course, beach volleyball court, tennis court, badminton court and natatorium
◎ 12 schools, 25 undergraduate programs
◎ the first full-time regular undergraduate university taking “tourism” as the name
◎ one of the 100 universities in China under the construction of the “Industry-Education Integration Development Project of Application-oriented Undergraduate Universities”
◎ Chinese Food Prosperity Plan Base as part of the Benefiting the Overseas Chinese Project approved by the Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of the State Council
◎ national AAA attraction
◎ more than 1.03 million paper books and 670 thousand electronic books, 29 electronic databases and knowledge service platforms in Chinese and foreign languages
◎ 450 full-time teachers, over 48.44% of whom are professors and associate professors, and 85.33% of whom hold master degree or above
◎ initiator and governing unit of the “China-ASEAN Tourism Education Alliance”
1. Materials for Application
(1) The completed Application Form for International Students of Sichuan Tourism University
(2) A photocopy of passport
(3) Original or notarized photocopies of senior high school certificate and school transcripts
(4) Certificate of HSK Level 4 (within 2 years)
(5) Photocopies of Physical Examination Record for Foreigners
(6) Photocopies of Non-criminal Record
(7) Digital ID photo (recently-taken, cap-free, 2-inch size)
(8) Supplementary materials upon request
* All documents above should be in (be translated into) Chinese or English. Senior high school certificate and transcripts need to be notarized.
2. Application Procedure
(1) After sending the above documents to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, the application materials will be reviewed and examined by the International Cooperation and Exchanges Office and the teaching department concerned.
(2) Once approved, the Admission Notice and Visa Application Form for Foreigners (JW202) will be issued and posted to the applicants in early January for spring program or early July for autumn program.
(3) The admitted students should apply for a student visa (X visa) in the Embassy or Consulate of the People’s Republic of China in the nearest city of their home country.
3. Medical Insurance
The Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China stipulates that international students in China must cover the costs of medical insurance. Students may procure themselves the medical insurance from Ping An Insurance（Group）Company of China, Ltd on the date of registration. For any students who fail to cover the cost of the required medical insurance, his/her registration will not be accepted.
Annual tuition standard (RMB/year)
Cuisine and Nutrition Education, Health Service and Management
Sichuan Provincial Government Scholarship
|#||Program Name||Application Start Date||Application Deadline||Date of Enrollment||Language of Instruction||Tuition Fee (RMB)|
|1||Cuisine and Nutrition Education||2021-10-15||2021-11-30||2022-02-28||Chinese||25000||Apply|