Introduction of Xinxiang Medical University
Xinxiang Medical University is built on a profound cultural inheritance with a long history whose predecessor can be traced back to the Western Medical Clinic by a British Missionary in 1896.
Currently, the university covers an area of 1163059 m2 (including 5 clinical colleges), and the building area is 1.2583 million m2 (including 5 clinical colleges), teaching and research equipment are worth 397 million RMB, and the library has a collection of 2.1245 million books. Five Affiliated Hospitals with 10286 beds in totally. There are 12,791 faculty members (including 5 clinical colleges), among whom 1,769 are senior professionals (including 5 clinical colleges).
There are various types of education including full-time education, Sino-foreign cooperative education and continuing education, including a relatively complete talent training system for postgraduates, Undergraduates and international students. Currently, there are more than 18,500 full-time students.
The majors cover 7 categories like medicine, science, engineering, literature, law, management and education. Clinical medicine ranks in the top 1% of ESI in the world. There are 8 first-level majors, including basic medicine, clinical medicine and medical technology have been approved as provincial key majors. It has 10 first-level master’s degree programs in basic medicine, clinical medicine and pharmacy and 6 professional master’s degree programs in clinical medicine, public health and nursing and 29 undergraduate majors.
XXMU has long been paying much attention to academic exchanges and cooperation and has sent many excellent teachers to conduct research, lectures and study in U.S.A., Japan, Australia, Canada, Britain, Germany, India, Nepal and Denmark, etc. XXMU has set up good cooperative relationships with the American College of Broomfield and University of Turin. We have brought in some experts both domestic and abroad to come to our university and conduct academic exchanges.
School of International Education
The School of International Education of Xinxiang Medical University was established in September, 2002. Its predecessor was the Foreign Affairs Office which established in May, 1999. In 2001, School of International Education acquired the qualification for international students enrollment in China. And in 2004, it was approved of the Sino-foreign educational cooperation program.
School of International Education is the executive and management department of the foreign-related education project of Xinxiang Medical University. It is responsible for the Sino-foreign educational cooperation and the education of international students. It is responsible for the formulation, organization and implementation of the relevant systems and development plans for the Sino-foreign educational cooperation and the education of international students;and it is also responsible for the application for the Sino-foreign educational cooperation program, as well as the education and teaching work such as the Sino-foreign educational cooperation and the enrollment, .student status management and daily management of international students.欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ视频
Xinxiang Medical University is committed to providing the best possible opportunities for international students coming to here for the first time. We have a varied university-managed accommodation options which are safe, affordable and convenient. More pictures of accommodation is available at this accommodation section. There are a number of unique advantages for campus accommodations:
• Guaranteed accommodation for Undergraduate international students(Postgraduate international students receive training in the affiliated hospital) .
• The dormitory is equipped with air conditioning (or heating), desk, wardrobe, independent toilet and shower stall(an electric water heater). Each floor is equipped with a public kitchen and laundry room.
• Ethernet connection in most rooms, providing 24-hour access to e-mail and internet facilities.
• Safe, supportive and secure environment.
The Application Materials
1. Application form for international students of Xinxiang Medical University;
2. Scanned copy of passport personal information page;
3. Certificate of highest educational background;
4. Academic transcript of the highest degree;
5. Study or research plan in China, no less than 400 words for bachelor's degree and 600 words for master's degree;
6. Chinese/English Proficiency Test certificate or equivalent language proficiency certificate;
7. Two letters of recommendation from experts with the title of associate professor or above (international students applying for bachelor's degree are not required);
8. If the applicant is under the age of 18, he/she shall submit the power of attorney certified by the Chinese embassies or consulates abroad or the power of attorney of his/her guardian in China and other relevant materials;
9. Guarantee certificate of funds issued by the bank or guarantee certificate issued by the financial guarantor (scholarship students are not required);
10. Scanned copies/copies of The Physical Examination Form for Foreigners (uniformly printed by the Chinese health and quarantine authorities). The applicant shall be examined in strict accordance with the items required in the Physical Examination Form for Foreigners. The "Medical Examination Form" with missing items, no photo of the person or no seal on the photo, no signature or seal of the doctor or the hospital is invalid, and the medical examination result is valid for 6 months;
11. Proof of no criminal record (valid for 6 months).
Note: If the application materials are not in English or Chinese, they should be translated into English or Chinese and notarized by the notary department.
|Tuition(Master)||Bilingual program (Chinese and English)||Pay by year||22000|
|Tuition(Bachelor)||Bilingual program (Chinese and English)||Pay by year||20000(The first year: 10000)|
|Accommodation Fee||Two Beds Room||Pay by year||4000|
|Three Beds Room||3000|
|Four Beds Room||2500|
|Insurance Fee||Covers basic accidental injury and hospitalization fees||Pay by year||800|
|Note: In case of force majeure factors such as nature, the charges will still be implemented according to this standard.|