A Brief Introduction to Lijiang Teachers College
Lijiang Teachers College is a public higher education institution, officially approved by the Chinese Ministry of Education. It is the only public college in the northwestern region of Yunnan province. It has a history of over a hundred year’s teachers education, starting at Lijiang Minzu Normal School in 1906. During the various periods of development and integration of different schools, it was reorganized into Lijiang Teachers College in 2006 and moved to a new site in 2010. The college has trained more than 65 thousands of graduates over the century. All of them made great contribution to the social and economic development, national unity and progress, and frontier harmony and stability of the Northwestern Yunnan. The college is also praised as “the cradle of teachers in Northwest of Yunnan”.
Lijiang is the home of “Three World Heritage Sites”. With its grand mountains and beautiful natural sceneries, many ethnic groups inhabit here. The unique ethnic cultures draw more and more scholars and experts who study and conduct researches in this magical land.
Lijiang Teachers College covers an area of 1084 mu (around 72.2 hectares) and is well-equipped with many modern facilities like labs and sports fields. In 2020 there are 436 faculty and staff members. Among the 370 full-time teachers, there are 3 doctors and 247 postgraduates.
The college currently has 12 secondary schools: School of Physical Education and Health, School of Arts, School of Mathematics and Computer Science, School of Tourism and Economy Management, school of Foreign Languages, School of Preprimary Education, School of Literature and Media, etc.
It has provided more than 47 majors. 13 Training Centers were built with 122 experimental training classrooms, and 136 internship training and teaching bases out of campus. In the past five years, the students have won 420 awards in the national or provincial competitions in the fields of teaching skills, sports, innovation and entrepreneurship, and oral English.
The college attaches importance to the international exchanges and cooperation. The international students program was established in 1995. Foreign students from 16 countries have completed their Chinese language and cultural studies in the college. At present, the college has elementary, intermediate, advanced Chinese, HSK training classes, and other culture related classes like Martial art, Chinese painting, and Dongba culture study. The college has established cooperation with Lijiang Dongba Cultural Research Institute, and is one of the educational practice bases of the institute. Qualified Chinese teachers teach international students, and a wealth of experience and great success in offering Chinese courses has been achieved in the past fifteen years. Lijiang City, together with our college is heading for a bright future. Lijiang Teachers College warmly welcomes international students to join our community.欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ视频
Applicants must be Non-Chinese citizens, be in good health, and be under the age of 60. Applicants shall abide by the laws of China and the regulations of Lijiang Teachers College.
1. Admission Application form for International Students of Lijiang Teachers College. (online).
2. One photocopy of your passport photo page.
3. Photocopies of your latest visas. (at least 2 years)
4. The original diploma, qualifications and academic transcript of the highest education with photocopies. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
5. If there are any HSK certificates, please provide the photocopies of the certificates.
6. Four passport photo-sized photos.
7. If the applicants intend to transfer to Lijiang Teachers College from other universities in China, school transfer certificate with official seal and photocopies of your visa or resident permit must be provided.
8. Applicants who are currently working in China must provide a letter of resignation offered by the employer.
1. Download the application form
2. Email confirmation: please send all the Application Documents to email@example.com.
3. Application assessment: The International Cooperation and Exchange Office will assess and evaluate all the submitted documents from the applicants.
4. Confirmation of admission decisions: Once the application has been successful, the office will inform the applicant through emails. Our staff will initiate the preparation for JW 202 form and Admission Letter for the successful applicants.
5. Mailing visa application documents: Once the JW 202 form and Admission Letter is complete, the Office will post the above documents to the students.
6. Visa application: Applicants can start to apply for X or F visa after receiving both the JW 202 form and the Admission letter. Some other proof documents may also be required by the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General in your country.
7. Arrival: Students arrive at Lijiang Teachers College according to the date of enrollment on the Admission letter. New students can provide flight information in advance to receive pick up service.
Tuition Fees of Language Study Programs
Program Length: Minimum 12 Teaching hours per Week，16 weeks a semester, One Semester Minimum (6 months)
Application Deadline: None
Tuition: 1 On 1 Courses: 50 RMB/Teaching hour
1 On 2 Courses: 40 RMB/Teaching hour1 On 3 to 1 On 5 Courses: 30 RMB/ Teaching hour
|#||Program Name||Application Start Date||Application Deadline||Date of Enrollment||Language of Instruction||Tuition Fee (RMB)|