1)Basic conditions for applicants
1. Non-Chinese citizens holding a valid foreign passport, aged 18-30, in good health, and no criminal record;
2. Have a high school education or above;
3. Have a certain foundation in Chinese;
4. Good moral character, willing to abide by Chinese laws and regulations and school discipline and school rules of the college, and respect Chinese social ethics and customs;
5. Have a good understanding of Chinese society, economy and culture;
6. Have a certain family financial ability to support living and transportation expenses during the study period.
(1) Application form for foreign students to study in China;
(2) A copy of the passport within the validity period;
(3) Notarized highest education certificate;
(4) Proof of Chinese proficiency;
(5) Certificate of no criminal record;
(6) The physical examination report, the validity period of the physical examination is 6 months.
The applicant sends the application materials to: email@example.com, and the college will review the materials submitted by the applicant. After the review is passed, the college will send the applicant the "Lanzhou Resources and Environment Vocational Technical College Admission Notice" and the visa application form for foreigners studying in China (JW202 form), and the applicant will apply for a visa for studying in China at the Chinese Embassy accordingly, and Come to the college to register within the specified time, and those who fail to register within two weeks will be treated as automatically losing their enrollment qualifications.
|#||Program Name||Application Start Date||Application Deadline||Date of Enrollment||Language of Instruction||Tuition Fee (RMB)|