Yancheng Polytechnic College is a full-time public higher education institution approved by the Jiangsu Provincial People's Government, filed by the Ministry of Education, and directly managed by the Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education. Our college is located in Yancheng City, Jiangsu Province, on the east coast of China, and on the north flank of the Yangtze River Delta. With a land area of 17,000 square kilometers and a population of 8.26 million, Yancheng is endowed with the largest beach and wetland in China's coastal area. The Migratory Bird Sanctuaries along the Coast of Yellow Sea-Bohai Gulf of China is inscribed on the World Heritage List. Besides, there are two national nature reserves of Milu Deer and Red-crowned Cranes, and therefore, Yancheng is known as the Oriental Wetland City and the Fairyland of Milu Deer and Red-crowned Cranes.
There are more than 10 schools under the college’s direct supervision, comprising the School of Textiles and Garment, the School of Intelligent Manufacturing, the School of Economics and Trade Management, the School of Art and Design, the School of Automotive and Transportation, the School of Architectural Engineering, the School of Pharmacy and Health, the School of Information and Security, the School of International Education, and the School of Further Education. We offer more than 50 majors in 9 categories, including Textile, Garment, Mechatronics, Automobile, Architecture, Trade, Accounting, Pharmacy and Design. Till now, we owns more than 500 full-time teachers, over 300 part-time teachers from enterprises, nearly 9,000 students and enrolls more than 200 international students every year. Our college is awarded honors like Top 50 Higher Vocational Colleges in China with International Influences, Top 50 Higher Vocational Colleges in Asia-Pacific Region with International Influences and Advanced Group of Education for International Students in Jiangsu Province.
Living condition Information
(1) Accommodation: 5 students will share one dormitory, well-equipped with WI-FI, air-conditioner, washing machines, and so on.
(2)Canteen: Three meals one day will be in service in the canteens. Students can serve themselves according to their own tastes.
Freshmen Enrollment Guidance
Step 1: Materials Preparation
Receiving the admission letter, invitation letter and JW202/201 from the School of International Education of Yancheng Polytechnic College means that you will be studying at YCPC in Yancheng in the next three years. Please prepare the following materials when registering:
Step 1. Passport and X visa (original and photocopy)
Go to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your country to apply for a visa with a valid passport, admission letter and JW202/201
You must bring your original passport and X visa when registering;
If the student’s parent works in a government department, the student must hold a special passport, official passport, W visa, etc. Please go to the embassy of your country to change your passport and visa;
It is illegal for foreign students without an X visa to stay in Yancheng Polytechnic College or China;
2. Admission letter and JW form (original and photocopy)
3. Bring another 10 passport-sized ID photos
4. The highest degree certificate
Step 2: Notes
1. Prepare suitable clothing: there are four distinct seasons in Yancheng, the highest temperature in summer can reach 40 degrees Celsius, and the lowest temperature in winter can reach minus 10 degrees Celsius. Of course, if you don’t want to carry heavy luggage, you can also buy it after arriving in Yancheng;
2. Carry standing medicines and medical records with you;
3. Prepare about 2,000 yuan in cash (transportation from the airport to the campus, living expenses for the first week, etc.);
4. For myopia, please bring your own glasses.
Step 3: Transportation
1. Book air tickets according to the registration time stated in the admission letter. It is recommended to take a direct flight to Yancheng Nanyang Airport;
2. After arriving in Yancheng, you can give the printed Chinese address of Yancheng Polytechnic College (registered place) to the taxi driver and tell him the destination. The addresses are as follows:
Office 312 of the School of International Education, 285 South Jiefang Road, Yancheng City
|#||Program Name||Application Start Date||Application Deadline||Date of Enrollment||Language of Instruction||Tuition Fee (RMB)|