QAU was founded in 1951, the campus of which covers an area of 348 hectares, with 8 disciplines like agriculture, engineering, science, economics, management, humanity, arts and law, comprising 25 colleges (departments), 81 full-time four-year undergraduate majors or specialties, 81 professional postgraduate programs.
QAU has more than 2009 full-time teachers currently, of whom about 56% have doctoral degrees and more than 150 well-known domestic experts and scholars.
QAU has a total enrollment of more than 30,000 and the number of full-time graduates has exceeded 120,000.
QAU possesses 61 national-level, provincial-level and municipal-level key laboratories and R & D platforms, 42 university-level institutes and 4 Sino-foreign cooperative research institutes. 11 national-level science and technology awards, more than 100 provincial and ministerial level science and technology awards, provincial and nearly 1000 student awards in ministerial level and above (including 1 national special award and 1 first prize) have been achieved.
Annual funds in QAU for science and technology ranked top 10% of universities in the country. In the ESI (Essential Science Indicators) discipline rankings, Agricultural Science and Plant & Animal Science are among the top 1% in the world. It has established friendly cooperation with more than 80 universities and scientific research institutes in 20 countries and regions including University of British Columbia in Canada, Cornell University in the United States and Seoul National University in Korea欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ视频
1. Humanities: Chinese Language and Literature, Secretarial Science, advertising, communication, English, Japanese, Korean.
2. Economics and Management: International Economy and Trade, Economy and Finance, Intellectual Property, Social Working, Rural Development, E-commerce, Marketing, Accounting, Financial Management, Agriculture and Forestry Economic Management, Logistics Management, Public Administration.
3. Arts: Painting, Visual Communication Design, Environmental Design, Product Design, Radio and Television Scenario, Animation, Digital Media Art.
4. Science and Engineering: Bioscience, Biotechnology, Ecology, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Environmental Ecology Engineering, Agricultural Resources and Environment, Land Resources Management, Applied Chemistry, Materials Chemistry, Functional Materials, Chemical Engineering and Technology, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmacy, Information and Computing Science, Electronic Information Engineering, Communication Engineering, Electronic Information Science and Technology, Computer Science and Technology, Mechanical Design and Manufacturing and Automation, Electrical Engineering and Automation, Measuring and Controlling Technology and Instruments, Agricultural Mechanization and Automation, Agriculture Electrification, Civil Engineering, Building Environment and Energy Applications Engineering, Architecture, Project Management, Engineering Costs, Food Science and Engineering, Food Quality and Safety, Food Engineering, Grape and Red Wine Engineering, Bioengineering, Landscape Architecture, Forestry, Gardening, Marine Resources and Environment.
5. Agriculture: Aquaculture, Aquatic Science and Technology, Agronomy, Plant Science and Technology, Seed Science and Engineering, Tobacco, Horticulture, Facilities Agricultural Science and Engineering, Tea Science, Plant Protection, Animal Medicine, Animal Pharmacology, Animal Science .
Department: International Office of School of International Education in Qingdao Agricultural University
Address: Room C324, Wenjing Building, No. 700 Changchengl Road, Chengyang District, Qingdao, Shandong Province, China
Zip code: 266109
Tel: + 86-532-58957585
WeChat public number: qngxyj2014
|#||Program Name||Application Start Date||Application Deadline||Date of Enrollment||Language of Instruction||Tuition Fee (RMB)|
QAU has beautiful campus with advanced facilities, where basketball courts, volleyball courts, badminton courts, football fields, fitness fields, table tennis are all available. The campus has perfect network, adequate learning resources, strong learning atmosphere, rich cultural life, which is the ideal place to learn, live and for communication. Some facilities should be paid to use.
International students live in three-bed rooms equipped with toilet, shower, heating, basic furniture, and public laundry room in the dorm building. There is a limited number of accommodation rooms in the campus. When registering, you must decide whether to live in the campus.