Hubei University of Arts and Science (HBUAS) is a public comprehensive university , founded in 1958. It is located in the second largest city of Hubei province－Xiangyang city, a famous national historical and cultural city with a history of over 2800 years.
Our campus offers the perfect mix of learning facilities and modern architecture in a beautiful landscaped setting. The tranquil atmosphere and beautiful scenery makes it an ideal place for students to study. We provide 58 undergraduate programs, covering Education, Literature, Art, Science, Engineering, Economics, Law, Management and Medicine, and 4 postgraduate programmes in Social Work, Journalism &Communication, Mechanical Engineering and Chinese Language and Literature. We have drawn in students from a wide range of countries, bringing their unique cultures to both the city and the university. Here at HBUAS we've created a community where you'll not only learn from the best, but also grow as a person, make lifelong friends, and experience the unique Chinese culture.
• Enrolled Students: 19000
• Teaching staff: 1067
• Professors: 145
•Affiliated Hospital: 1
Campus；1,000,000 square meters
•Postgraduate programmes: 3
• National Level distinctive feature programme: 1
•National-level experimental reform programme:1
•Provincial brand programmes:4
We provide double bed and three-bed en suite dorms with air conditioning and Internet access. Public kitchens and laundry rooms are also available. A double bed dorm costs 3,000 RMB per person per year and a three-bed dorm costs 2,000 RMB per person per year.
1. Download the Hubei University of Arts and Science Form for International Students or request a copy from the International Office via firstname.lastname@example.org
2．Email all the application documents which should be clearly scanned to email@example.com
3. An admission confirmation email will be sent to the admitted students.
4. The admission letter and Visa Application for Study in
Application documents for undergraduate students （ 16-25 years old）:
2. A notarized highest academic certificate
3. An official transcript from the highest degree
4. A copy of the applicant’s passport
5. A copy of HSK 4 Certificate (if applicable)
6. A financial statement that proves the family could support the student's tuition fee and life during the study time
7. A medical examination form
8. A certificate of non-criminal record
9. A 3-minutes video of self-introduction
Application documents for languange students ( above 16 years old ):
2. A copy of the applicant’s passport
3. A copy of HSK 4 Certificate (if applicable)
4. A financial statement that proves the family could support the student's tuition fee and life during the study time
5. A medical examination form
6. A certificate of non-criminal record
7. A 3-minutes video of self-introduction
Undergraduate Programme （Clinical Medicine）
RMB 18,000 per year
RMB 7,000 per year
Chinese Language and Culture Experiencing Programme
RMB 800 per week
Hubei Provincial International Student Scholarship and HBUAS scholarship are available for the students with outstanding performance in study and social activities.
|#||Program Name||Application Start Date||Application Deadline||Date of Enrollment||Language of Instruction||Tuition Fee (RMB)|