Shandong Vocational Animal Science and Veterinary College is located in Weifang,"the world kite capital", which is in the middle of Shandong Peninsula, with convenient transportation, a long history and a large number of talents. Weifang is known as a famous cultural city in China. Founded in 1955, the college is listed in the construction unit of high-level vocational colleges and specialties with Chinese characteristics, national key vocational colleges, Shandong provincial model vocational colleges, the first batch of high-quality vocational colleges in Shandong province. The college has more than 12000 full-time students, the number of animal husbandry and veterinary students ranks first in China. It is the largest animal husbandry and veterinary talents training base in China. The college has a wide range of foreign exchanges, and has established cooperative relations with more than 40 institutions in more than 30 countries and regions. At present,more than 100 international students from 11 countries are studying in the college.
Application Guide for the International Students of Shandong Vocational Animal Science and Veterinary College in 2021
Brief introduction of the college
Shandong Vocational Animal Science and Veterinary College is located in Weifang, "the world kite capital", which is in the middle of Shandong Peninsula, with convenient transportation, a long history and a large number of talents. Weifang is known as a famous cultural city in China. Founded in 1955, the college is listed in the construction unit of high-level vocational colleges and specialties with Chinese characteristics, national key vocational colleges, Shandong provincial model vocational colleges, and the first batch of high-quality vocational colleges in Shandong province. The college has more than 12000 full-time students, the number of animal husbandry and veterinary students ranks first in China. It is the largest animal husbandry and veterinary talents training base in China. The college has a wide range of foreign exchanges, has established cooperative relations with institutions in more than 30 countries and regions, and has received more than 130 international students from Russia, Mongolia, Pakistan, Nigeria and other countries to study in the college.
Enrollment category and major
1. Academic students: major in animal husbandry and veterinary/veterinary medicine, 3-year schooling, the certificate of junior college will be issued with examination qualified.
2. Advanced students: Chinese Language, one year's schooling, the certificate of completion shall be issued with examination qualified.
3. Short term exchange students: Chinese Language and Chinese culture experience, 14 days to 6 months, the certificate of study shall be issued with examination qualified.
1. Physically and mentally healthy, be excellent both in studies and behavior, friendly attitude to China, no criminal record.
2. Non-Chinese citizen who has reached the age of 16, graduated from high school or above, and holds a foreign passport.
3. Having a certain economic foundation.
4. Academic students must have certain Chinese basis or pass the language test after enrollment.
Before 30th, June 2021, till the enrollment figure is enough.
Application materials and procedures
1. The applicant shall submit the following PDF scanned copies of the original following materials. The formats of application materials see attached.
1.1. Application form for international students of Shandong Vocational Animal Science and Veterinary College (WORD version is also provided).
1.2. Photo page of valid passport.
1.3. Highest education certificate. In addition to Chinese and English versions, notarized Chinese or English translations shall be attached. The fresh graduates shall submit the pre graduation certificate issued by the school. Students who are studying in the college shall issue high school graduation certificate and University studying certificate.
1.4. Academic transcripts. Transcripts of all courses of the highest education must be accompanied by notarized Chinese or English translation.
1.5. Physical examination form for foreigners. The applicant shall carry out the examination in strict accordance with the items required in the physical examination form for foreigners. Any missing item, no photo attached or no stamp on the photo, no signature and seal of the doctor and the hospital shall be deemed invalid. The validity period of the physical examination results is 6 months.
1.6. Personal statement. Applicants are required to submit self-introduction, study experiences, study purpose and future plan in Chinese or English (WORD version).
1.7. No criminal record certificate.
1.8. Two-inch white background electronic certificate photo.
1.9. The latest one year's bank statement of the applicant’s parents.
1.10. Applicants under the age of 18 shall provide the guardian's identity certification materials and guardian's letter of guarantee (guarantee letter by parents and letter by the person entrusted in China).
1.11. Academic students must submit HSK4 certificate or relevant certificates.
2. After submitting the above materials, the college will review them, and the applicants will be approved by getting the pre-admission mail. After obtaining the approval of the provincial department of education and the provincial foreign affairs office, the formal admission notice and JW202 form will be issued. The applicant shall apply for a visa to China with the above materials and report to the college for admission on the specified date.
3. Due to the epidemic, the international students who are unable to register at school can register online and participate in online lessons.
Fees (RMB/ year/ person)
Twin Room: 3600
1. The twin room is equipped with air conditioning, TV, wardrobe, tables, chairs and beds, and the single room also has an independent bathroom. The apartment has a public kitchen, bathroom, bath and washing machine.
2. The insurance fee, physical examination fee and residence permit fee shall be charged by the corresponding institutions according to the actual expenses.
3. The application fee shall be paid after receiving the pre-admission email.
Contact person: Ms Wang, Ms Du
Tel: +86 536 3081071
Address: Shandong Vocational Animal Science and Veterinary College
No.88, East Shengli Street, Weifang, Shandong, China.
Tuition Fee: 10000 RMB per year
Application Fee: 400 RMB per year
The college provides scholarships to excellent students and grants to students with financial difficulties in accordance with relevant regulations.
|#||Program Name||Application Start Date||Application Deadline||Date of Enrollment||Language of Instruction||Tuition Fee (RMB)|
|1||Long-term Chinese language program||2021-03-01||2021-07-30||2021-09-01||Bilingual||10000||Apply|
|3||animal husbandry and veterinary||2021-03-01||2021-07-30||2021-09-01||Chinese||10000||Apply|