Duke Kunshan University, a Sino-American partnership between Duke University in the U.S. and Wuhan University in China, offers a world-class education in dynamic China, culminating in a degree from Duke University and a degree from Duke Kunshan University.
Students will have the opportunity to study and live in both China and the U.S., developing an enhanced international perspective and gaining greater access to global opportunities.
At this innovative global university, you will:
• Earn degrees from both Duke University and Duke Kunshan University.
• Have the opportunity to study and live on two campuses: from Kunshan, China, to Durham, U.S.
• Learn from Duke-calibre faculty (All courses will be taught in English).
• Experience liberal arts and sciences education as well as interdisciplinary learning.
• Live and learn on the state-of-the-art Duke Kunshan campus with students and faculty from all around the world.
• Cultivate critical thinking skills, gain valuable insights about China and the world and develop global leadership capabilities that will boost your career prospects.
• Become part of Duke's 170,000-strong global alumni network. Duke Alumni include some of the most influential people in the world: Nobel Prize winners, business leaders, professional athletes and even a US president.
• Be eligible to receive scholarship support for your studies.
(Visit us at the official website: https://dukekunshan.edu.cn)欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ视频
HOUSING AND DINING
• Duke Kunshan offers exceptional university-operated housing for students.
• With an emphasis on creating a safe, healthy and inclusive environment, residence life at Duke Kunshan is viewed as an extension of the learning experience, where diverse students are brought together to learn from one another and develop lasting relationships.
• The dining facility offers healthy, high quality meals, with options ranging from a salad bar to Chinese food to Western food. Other amenities such as a coffee shop and convenience store are also located in the main building.
How to Apply
The process to apply for undergraduate admission in China is similar to that of Duke University in the U.S. International students must submit either their SAT or ACT test scores.
You may apply to Duke Kunshan University using the Common Application: http://www.commonapp.org/school/duke-kunshan-university
The Ideal Candidate
• Genuine curiosity - asks questions and looks for answers from multiple sources.
• Demonstrated desire to have an impact in ways that are most meaningful to them.
• Eager to be engaged inside and outside the classroom and to take full advantage of this unique opportunity.
• Adventurous spirit - wants to be a part of something special.
• Leadership potential - the inaugural class will create the student government, design club activities and work with the administration, contributing to building the foundation of the program.
Undergraduate tuition for international students at Duke Kunshan University tied to tuition costs at Duke University. For reference only, the tuition fee for Duke University in 2017-18 is US$51,720, (All fees and rates provided at this time are estimates.)
• All applicants will automatically be considered for merit-based scholarships.
• More than 50% of accepted applicants will receive scholarship support.
• Need-based scholarships are also available for students meeting certain criteria.
• Scholarship amounts vary up to full tuition coverage.
• Duke Kunshan is committed to providing financial assistance to the most talented students, regardless of financial situation, in order to enroll the most suitable candidates.
|#||Program Name||Application Start Date||Application Deadline||Date of Enrollment||Language of Instruction||Tuition Fee (RMB)|
INNOVATIVE EDUCATIONAL APPROACH
• The undergraduate curriculum builds on a foundation of liberal arts and sciences education and features an interdisciplinary approach.
• Modern and experiential curriculum designed by Duke University faculty challenges students to develop as critical thinkers and to learn through experience.
• Highly experienced international faculty that are deeply involved in university activities and eager to engage with students both in and out of the classroom.
• Each student will have two mentors guiding them throughout their studies - one career mentor and one academic mentor, helping students to customize their experience.
• Students are encouraged to speak their mind and be involved in classroom discussions.
• Students will use the knowledge they have acquired and apply it in real world settings throughout the development of their Signature Work Project and other experiential opportunities.
• All international students are required to take Chinese language courses for the first two years of study, and have the option to continue with more advanced courses afterwards.
• All language classes are small, making the learning environment very efficient and intuitive.